Return to Activity
The business response team had a few clarifications for sports:
Updated June 21, 2021
Recommended for all participants, completed each time the participant attends training/class.
Recommended for all participants, completed once prior to returning to activity. Updated June 21, 2021
For all guardians of participants under 18, completed once per fiscal year.
For all participants 18 and older, completed once prior per fiscal year.
- Check the “What’s New” page on the Government’s website daily for any updates and changes to the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan.
- Contact the Government of Saskatchewan Business Response Team for support and clarifications.
- Follow the Saskatchewan Cheerleading Association on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-date information.
- Follow the Government of Saskatchewan on Facebook and check their page daily.
- Visit the Cheer Canada Covid-19 Resources page for National information