Proof of Vaccination Policy
As of Monday, February 14 at 12:01am, the requirement to provide proof of vaccination or negative test prior to participation in all in-person sanctioned cheerleading activities for individuals aged 12 and older has ended.
The remaining public health orders requiring masking in indoor public spaces will remain in effect until the end of February.
Recommended for all participants, completed once prior to returning to activity. Updated June 21, 2021
For all guardians of participants under 18, completed once per fiscal year.
For all participants 18 and older, completed once prior per fiscal year.
- Check the “What’s New” page on the Government’s website daily for any updates and changes to the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan.
- Contact the Government of Saskatchewan Business Response Team for support and clarifications.
- Follow the Saskatchewan Cheerleading Association on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-date information.
- Follow the Government of Saskatchewan on Facebook and check their page daily.
- Visit the Cheer Canada Covid-19 Resources page for National information