Do you want to be a part of planning YOUR cheerleading experience?
Join the Athlete Council!
The Athlete Council is made up of athletes from all over Saskatchewan who will meet every month to discuss and plan how we can enhance your cheerleading experience in the province!
The purpose of the Athlete Council is to represent the Saskatchewan cheerleaders in an effort to further the objectives of the SCA. The Council will provide input, ideas and dreams related to all athlete programming provided by the SCA. Applicants must be 14 years of age or older, be a resident of Canada, and must be a member of the SCA.
The size of the Athlete Council is limited and although we welcome all applications, not all applicants will be appointed to the Council.
To ensure diverse representation, the Athlete Council will consider but are not bound by, the following criteria:
• Representation of a variety of SCA member organizations;
• A blend of U17/Junior High, U19/Senior High and Open/Post-secondary athletes;
• A blend of all cheer levels;
• A blend of all performance cheer categories;
• Gender diversity;
• Regional representation; and
• Experience at Worlds caliber events